For products manufactured by Western Spindle LLC. (for Turncraft product Limited Warranty, scroll down)
Western Spindle, LLC herein referred to as the “Seller”, warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase, to the original end user, when used and installed under recommended conditions. If the product is not primed with solid color exterior primer before installation, and painted immediately following installation, the warranty will be for a period of 30 days from date of purchase. Failure by the customer to prime & paint the product or otherwise comply with the proper storage, usage, and installation of the Product may void the Warranty. Purchaser and installer must inspect each piece prior to installation. Both parties waive all defects which could have been discovered by reasonable inspection prior to installation. In the event claim is made under this warranty, the Seller reserves the right to inspect products claimed defective under warranty either at the Purchaser’s location or at the Seller’s plant, if returned, freight prepaid. Any product(s) proving defective due to faulty manufacturing within (1) year from date of shipment will be replaced or repaired free of charge or, at Seller’s option, the purchase price will be refunded upon return of the product(s). The seller assumes no liability for labor charges incidental to the adjustment service, repairing, removal or replacement of the product, product(s) damaged by freight carriers, freight charges, installation, lost profits, lost sales, or other costs, or for the expense of repairs made outside of its factory except when made pursuant to the Seller’s prior written consent. The Seller, at its option may ship a replacement or replacements immediately under standard billing and make warranty adjustment after inspection of the defective product by means of a credit memorandum. No purchaser may take any deduction or credit against any amount owed to Western Spindle or make any charge back without the expressed written consent of Western Spindle. The Purchaser is encouraged to contact Western Spindle to informally settle any disputes to the satisfaction of the Purchaser and Seller.
Estimated Lead Time (Not Guaranteed):
- Online orders of standard unprimed wood products :1 week production, plus 1 week for shipping. Order 2 weeks in advance.
- Online orders of standard PRIMED wood products:1-2 weeks production, plus 1 week for shipping. Order 3 weeks in advance.
- Online orders of standard polyurethane products: 3 weeks production, plus 1 week for shipping. Order 4 weeks in advance.
- Orders of custom products: Estimated shipping date will be provided with your materials estimate. Custom products commonly take 4 weeks for production, plus 1 week for shipping.
- On very large orders and/or custom product orders, a delivery time will be given by your Western Spindle sales representative. Orders are put in line according to payment date. Lead time is calculated using current workload, customer provided order information, and material availability. Estimated lead time is therefore subject to change and is not guaranteed.
- Orders of standard products (as listed in our current online product listings): 100% payment due at time of ordering.
- Custom Orders: 50% down to start the work, and 100% due before product shipment.
Standard items (products found in our current online product listings, except clearance items):
- Orders can be cancelled or adjusted within 24 hours of the order being placed
- After 24 hours but before the product has shipped, a 15% restocking fee will apply
- After the product has shipped, a 25% restocking fee will apply, and the customer will be responsible for all freight to and from our facility.
- Orders of custom products and standard products to be modified (such as cutting to a different length, for example) can be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed.
- After 24 hours, custom orders cannot be cancelled.
- Customers will be charged the full product price for custom orders that are cancelled after 24 hours.
- Quantities, lengths, sizes, etc. are the sole responsibility of the customer. Western Spindle makes recommendations only. Western Spindle makes no guarantee of suitability on any specific application.
- Standard items (products found in our current online product listings, except clearance items) can be returned, shipping paid by customer. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund. Returned items must be sent pre-paid freight by the customer.
- Custom items, including customized standard items, cannot be cancelled or returned. Items finished or otherwise modified by the customer cannot be returned.
- No product can be returned after 180 from the date of the original invoice.
- Refunds will not be issued for products returned damaged or altered. When returning product, it is the customers’ responsibility to pack and ship the product properly to avoid damage.
POLY-CLASSIC® COLUMN LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
TURNCRAFT, a Division of Cascade Wood Products, (hereinafter “Manufacturer”) warrants that Poly-Classic Columns will be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the structure to which they are initially installed according to Turncraft’s Poly-Classic Column Installation Instructions. Should replacement be necessary under this limited warranty, the sole remedy shall be limited to the furnishing of new shafts, caps, and/or bases as needed to replace the defective part(s). Field assembled joints, such as required by split and reassembled columns, are not warranted. Manufacturer does not include, and will not pay for, installation and/or painting or other services required, as part of this limited warranty, nor shall Manufacturer be liable for compensatory, consequential or incidental damages under this limited warranty. There are no other express warranties contained herein, and all representations or affirmations made, and all samples and models shown are for illustrative purposes only.
Manufacturer makes no warranty of merchantability or that the products covered hereby are fit for any particular purpose. There are no warranties, implied or expressed, except that contained on the face of this document. Warranty is only valid in the continental United States